Friday, May 27, 2011

A Spontaneous Friday Afternoon Run

I wasn't planning on running today, but the weather was so nice and cool that when Holly called and suggested it I couldn't say no! We ran three miles on the Huckleberry trail. It was a great day for a run and I'm glad I went. I'm trying to enjoy these cooler days as much as possible because pretty soon it will be HOT. My knees and shins are doing great! Now it's my calves and hamstrings that are tight and tired for most of my runs.

Yesterday Michaela and I walked 1.5 miles as well. I just wasn't feeling the running yesterday. This week has been a record week for me! I don't think I've ever run 4 times in 5 days!

Miles: 3
Time: 38 minutes

Miles this week: 11
Miles this month: 20.5
Miles on my Brooks: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment