Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Shoes!

On Friday, Holly and I went to get new running shoes together. Last night I took them out on their maiden voyage :). They felt incredible! They seriously feel like I've been wearing them forever, no "breaking-in" period at all. For anyone who's curious, I ended up with a pair of Brooks Ghost 3.

Yesterday evening I met up with Hannah at the Huckleberry trail and we ran two miles. My knees did great! My calves/shins were tight and sore like usual but not as bad as they have been in the past. Overall it was a great run. I actually had my Garmin with me so I know my time! I also tried out my new hand-held water bottle. Now that the days are getting so warm and humid I've decided that carrying water with me is a good idea. Aside from the sloshing noises it worked just fine.

Miles: 2
Time: 24 minutes

Miles this week: 2
Miles this month: 11.5
Miles on my Brooks: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment